Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year New Me

It has been awhile since I have written and I told myself to continue at least once a week. Well it is a new year so now its a new me. So the new me recently donated my hair to Locks of Love. I was so nervous to cut off my beautiful long long hair. I donated about 12inches. 

This is me in my beautiful long hair in December 2010
I am at the salon and holding my hair in 2 ponytails. That is how long and thick my hair is.

My new cute hair cut!! I actually love it :)



I think everyone should donate their hair. Donating your hair helps children that are financially disadvantaged who have loss their hair due to a medical illness and Locks of Love will make high quality hair prosthesis with the hair you donate :). If you would like more information check out Locks of Love website: http://www.locksoflove.org/index.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment