Wednesday, January 19, 2011

20/20 Vision

This past weekend I went to National Destino Conference! It was so much fun. We had some many college campus represented and we had about 160 students come. This was the first time we had this many students there. I have been to the National Destino Conference since 2007 and man this one was the best one! To many fun moments and I just can't share all of them because there is to many. One moment I will not erase from my mind is on the last night a group of 40 students from different campus gathered together and started sing songs of praise, a destino band formed. Not only did they sing and praise the Lord they also shared the gospel with 3 high school students. This lasted to 3am in the morning! Oh it was amazing to see these students just loving the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment